The Friendly Version
We’ve done this to be helpful, but the legal version is under the next heading, The Legal Bit,
We have done our best to explain in plain language the legal language you’ll find further down the page. We believe communication is the basis for good relationships.
- By using the website, you agree to the terms on this page.
- Be Nice. By visiting leadalchemists.com, you agree not to misuse, hack or otherwise be annoying or destructive.
- We wrote everything on here ourselves, apart from the pure legal jargon. So read it, enjoy it, be persuaded to work with us because of it. But please don’t copy it.
- Our website is a promotional tool for our business. It is not a promise to supply a service or goods. We’ve only just met – let’s not sign the marriage agreement just yet!
- We are not responsible for actions you take under your own free will after reading this website. If you try something for yourself and it’s not successful, don’t blame us just because you read it here. Reading a short article does not make you an expert. We explain what we do to help you understand how we work, not to do it for yourself.
- If we decide to work together, there will be a separate written agreement for that service or product.
- We take care to keep it free of malicious hackers, but since even major governments and corporations, with all of their resources, struggle to keep them out – we cannot guarantee absolutely that the CIA, MI5, teenagers in their bedrooms or other ‘malicious entities’ have not infiltrated this website. But we do take reasonable measures to keep them out. We update the website’s software regularly and use a professional hosting services. This all means that you visit at your own risk. We think it’s a fair risk – just like every other ordinary website around. We hope you’ll find the visit worthwhile, too.
- If you find spelling mistakes, factual errors or typos, it’s because we’re human, despite appearances (especially Paul – even I have my doubts on that one). But seriously, please let us know – we like accuracy, we think that details matter.
- Where we link to other sites on the web, we do so at a point in time. We can’t vouch for the content you’ll find there afterwards. When we link, it’s because we think it’s useful, but they’re not under our control, so please take reasonable precautions to stay safe online.
- We may change these rules whenever we like, although quite frankly we have better things to do.
Now for the serious bit…
The Legal Terms & Conditions of this Website
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.leadalchemists.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. These Terms of Service has been created with the help of the Terms Of Service Generator.
All the materials on The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website are provided “as is”. The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website, even if The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to The Lead Alchemists Agency Limited’s Website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.